Flamenco for Schools, Teachers, and Universities
***If you're looking for a school assembly or master class, please click here for more information.***
TEACHERS: SHARE FLAMENCO WITH YOUR STUDENTS
WITHOUT THE EXPENSE OF A FLAMENCO CHICAGO ASSEMBLY
Our flamenco assemblies are exciting, colorful, and memorable experiences for your students, but the price tag for a 45-minute assembly starts at $500 (and goes up from there based on travel time, and other variables).
Because even our minimum price (which has not risen in more than ten years) is out of reach for some schools, we are now offering an alternative that allows you to teach a basic unit on Spain and flamenco -- including teaching flamenco movement to your students -- for a fraction of the price of a single 45-minute assembly.
If you're a Spanish teacher, and would like to offer a unit on flamenco dance as part of your class' study of Spain, Flamenco Chicago offers a prepaid package of four one-hour private lessons with artistic director Rosetta Magdalen at just $300. We are finding that, many times, schools will pay for or reimburse you for this expense.
This set of four private lessons trains you to teach some basic flamenco dance movement to your classes, and even includes all of the history, cultural background, and class content you'll need, based on the age group you are teaching.
It's a turnkey package that you'll be able to use over and over again, year after year.
If you happen to love dance, even if you've never studied any form of dance before, Flamenco Chicago offers a proven method by which you can share flamenco with your students. Keep reading for some of the benefits:
- One-time cost of $300 for four hours of private instruction including the background materials you'll need to teach your specific age group.
- Curriculum and lesson plans that you can use to teach a unit on flamenco and Spain year after year, so it's a small investment that keeps giving back to you forever.
- Flamenco is more than just a dance form: It's a vehicle to allow your students to explore their emotions -- even the negative emotions -- in a safe and empowering way.
- Dance and explore flamenco movement yourself while learning to share it with your students.
- Perfect activity to explore while on summer break and be ready to teach next school year.
Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us here.